Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jewish Preschool Activity Worksheets

While I truly believe that Preschoolers learn the best through play, there are some preschoolers out there who take the more academic route (my Little Einstein:) and actually LOVE doing worksheets- not all the time, but there are so many activity books out there for preschoolers but I couldn't find any Jewish Preschool Activity books so decided to make a few worksheets of my own- which worked out GREAT-and i based them all on the activities from the regular activity books, just used Alef Bet, Jewish concepts and Jewish pictures...

I printed them and put them in a binder and my Little Einstein loves his own little Jewish Activity Book!

So here they are, hope they are helpful to you-

Alef Bet WorkSheets





Space Themed Alef Bet Worksheets (a a few others, custom made for my Little Einstein who loves anything Rockets, Astronauts etc!):







More Advanced Alef Bet Worksheets- Circle the word that begins with:






Brachot worksheets:









Preschool Math with Jewish Pictures Worksheets:








I hope this is helpful to any Jewish Homeschooling Mama's out there for their preschoolers!

10 comments:

  1. Looks great! The links don't work, though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooooo much for sharing these! I enjoy reading your blog and have it in my google reader. I'm having trouble opening any of the worksheets. Could you make sure the links are good? Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok- I gotta figure out how to do it- sorry! Will get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok- looks good- please let me know if you have anymore trouble opening any of the links now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY helpful indeed - thank you!!! (and b'shaah tovah; I haven't stopped by in a while and didn't realize you were expecting!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are *excellent!* i'm so impressed!!

    thanks for sharing them. as with everything else, as long as there's balance, a little bit of everything (playing, reading, writing, etc) kids (and maam!) tend to be happy and learning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great! we're loving your blog! I think our oldest boys were in room613 together. We have such similar taste in kids books and music. I'm excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely amazing :D
    Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Todah Raba for such excellent worksheets!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...