Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Here is our Jewish Studies Weekly Routine

I did this for myself, to get a little clarity on what I need to do with the Little Tykes over the next few weeks.

This is just for Tishrei and not exactly a calendar, more of a schedule to follow. Note how there are no specific time slots- we kind of do things when the moments seem right (early in the morning, later afternoon)


Here it is:


and here is the PDF version

And these are some of the books, CD's and DVD's that we use in each subject that I highly recommend since my kids love love love them!

Alef Bet:

Parshah:

Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot and Simchat Torah:

As we do each activity or project I will post more details about each one.

Hope its helpful or inspiring! More details to follow~

2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad I stumbled upon your blog. I am curious, what do you use to read the Parsha to your preschooler? Any good book recommendations or websites?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...