Thursday, August 12, 2010

Establishing a Jewish Homeschool Routine

While my oldest is not even 5 yet, I really am trying to implement some sort of system/routine that the kids can expect daily.

I have been following a Homeschool blog (not Jewish) and her organization skills are just awesome. She has some of the most fabulous ideas, some that work for us, some that don't- but check it out, I am sure you will find something that works for you- http://homeschoolcreations.blogspot.com/

Jolanthe (the blog creator) has a "workbox system" which I absolutely love and think will work really well with my little tykes- and so she has made labels, which I will use accordingly (whatever our family does) and have made my own Jewish labels, which you are welcome to print out and use for your family if it works for you-
Here is the PDF version

And here is one more link to some regular labels that Jolanthe has made- http://homeschoolcreations.blogspot.com/search/label/Workboxes

I have received a few requests as to our daily homeschool routine which I will post when I get a chance.

Right now it is geared toward Preschool age and as they get older and learn more, the labels will increase.

Wishing all a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...