After a little research, I figured out a great idea where he could have a 'real' well and use his craft sticks too... what do you think?
Here are some of the supplies we used:
Here are the steps to making your own Well:
1. Get an empty plastic water bottle and cut two squares out of the top sides of the water bottle.
2. Using craft sticks, glue them around the bottom of the water bottle as well as one on each side. We put rubber bands around the craft sticks while it was drying to keep them from sliding off. You can use a glue gun too, but my little guy wanted to do the gluing himself.
3. Once dry, using a hole puncher, punch a hole in the plastic next to the tops of each craft stick used to support the bucket (see photo above).
4. Using a thin stick (we used a broken paint brush) tie a string/piece of ribbon to the top and attach a mini bucket (we used a mini mug) to the bottom of the string.
5. Stick the stick with the bucket through the holes, fill the well up with water, and voila! There you have it :)
Hope you are enjoying your week,