Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thank You

When I started this blog just under four years ago, I only did it to document all the things I was doing with my kids as I entered this new world of Homeschooling.

As the years and months went by, it has evolved into this really wonderful place for me to share so many things with all of you, not just our Arts'n Crafts projects, but our experiences, my personal feelings and thoughts and so much more.

To all my wonderful readers, I know many of you personally, many of you virtually. We have developed many special friendships and your positive emails and comments constantly put a smile on my face.

The nice thing about blogging is that it really makes you feel like you are not alone. That you are not the only mom on the planet who gave her kids cereal for dinner, twice this week!

I often get emails thanking me for my printables and asking me why I don't sell them instead of just giving them away for free.

My husband, who has been my number one fan and supporter in our Homeschool journey always tells me, "Why charge 99 cents for a booklet or worksheet and have 100 people buy it for their kids, when if you give it away for free, you can give a 1000+ Jewish kids the opportunity to enjoy it?"

So after much thought, and with so many people 'offering' to pay for my printables (!) we have put up a Donate button on the Left under my bio. Yes, your contribution is very much appreciated, but  I will always continue to share whatever I do with my kiddos with you for free, because it just feels good to do that.
So here's a virtual hug from me to you, for your support, your comments, your wonderful e-mails that I really appreciate so much and for continuing to read and follow my blog, which just makes me more and more excited to keep on writing and posting.

Wishing you all a wonderful, happy, healthy and sweet New Year! May Hashem bless you with lots of patience and strength, with lots of energy, with the ability to find the humor in many difficult situations, and to see the the good in all situations.

Shana Tova uMetuka!
Always,

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU! I love your blog and your printables, and my kids do too. You have really helped us get started on our home-schooling journey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...