Friday, June 19, 2015

It's been a while!

Hey! So yes, it has been a while since my last blog post-
Between broken lap tops, broken keyboards, hubby going out of town, mom exhausted, the blogging just was not happening.

But-

I just received my brand new Macbook today, a gift from the hubs, and I am just so excited to get back into the blogosphere!

Over the past few months I recently reconnected with a dear friend from High School. Although we weren't very close, we always had a really nice relationship and always got along well.

After high school, we lost touch, but fast forward 18 years, throw in a husband for each of us and a bunch of adorable kids, and here we find ourselves both living in very remote places and homeschooling our kids.

I always knew she was a jolly and positive person, always smiling. What I did not know was how wise she was. How practical she was. How organized she was. I mean, she has this time management, home organization, homeschooling, family dynamic thing down! What a wealth of information and resources. I told her she needs to write a blog. She owes it to the world, in my humble opinion. When someone is so good at something, they need to share the wealth, right?

But she is a busy mom so I told her I would be her portal to the world through my blog.

So wonderful readers, I'd like to introduce to you Baila. My very dear and special friend who I now find myself chatting to almost every day discussing everything.

I plan to post a lot of her wisdom, ideas, charts, advice and more on my blog and I know you will love it!

Interestingly enough, the 3rd of Tammuz is this Shabbos. It will be the 21st Yahrzeit of the Chabad Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson. The Rebbe was all about doing and making the absolute most of our lives. Doing as much good as we could possibly do, squeeze in as much productivity into our day that we possibly could. Even after he passed away, his followers did not go into a state of despair. They went into a state of 'what more can we do now?' 'What mitzvah campaigns can we start?' The Rebbe was all about inspiring others TO inspire others!

Baila has truly inspired me to be the best homemaker and wife I can possibly be. Her homemaking and organizational tips have changed my life- I am not kidding.

So on this Rosh Chodesh Tammuz, I say L'chaim to a new month, may we be able see the good in all situations, may we be blessed with people in our lives to help us see the good, may we be blessed to have good friends and the ability to see that all the important things in our lives are actually okay and the rest will ultimately all work out.

I'm back, it feels great and theres lots more to come!

Good Shabbos,
Always,

2 comments:

  1. This post was shared on the Haveil Havalim blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your can check out the Haveil Havalim Carnival Blog at https://enjoyingthebible.wordpress.com/2015/06/20/haveil-havalim-fathers-day-and-more-from-enjoying-the-bible-online/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...